Jörn Rudolf advises national and international clients in litigation and arbitration proceedings in the field of corporate, banking and capital markets law and has extensive experience in the area of internal investigations.
He specializes in the investigation and handling of complex damage and liability cases. His work focuses in particular on the law of directors’ and officers’ liability and the conduct of corporate law disputes.
- Since 2018 Partner, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2012–2017 Attorney, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2012 Admission to practice law
- 2010–2012 Research Assistant, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2012 Second State Exam, Frankfurt am Main
- 2010 First State Exam, Trier