Jörn Rudolf advises German and international clients with regard to litigation and arbitration in corporate matters, as well as banking and capital markets matters. He has extensive experience in matters relating to internal investigations.
During his legal traineeship, Jörn Rudolf worked for the litigation department of a leading US law firm in London and gained valuable experience in the field of international arbitration. Jörn Rudolf in particular advises clients in connection with directors‘ and officers‘ liability as well as with respect to professional liability of attorneys, auditors and accountants.
- 2018–present Partner, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2012 Attorney, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2012 Admission to practice law
- 2010–2012 Research assistant, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2012 Second State Exam, Frankfurt am Main
- 2010 First State Exam, Trier