Stefanie Burkhardt advises national and international clients in complex commercial disputes.
She focuses on banking and capital markets law and especially on advising and representing financial institutions.
Stefanie Burkhardt represents renowned financial institutions in litigation, both as plaintiffs and defendants. She has extensive experience in acting for major financial institution in mass actions of thousands of creditors claiming defective notice concerning revocation of real estate loans.
- 2011–present Partner, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2009 Attorney, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2009 Specialist lawyer for banking and capital markets law
- 2005–2009 Attorney, Schmalz Legal, Frankfurt am Main
- 2005 Admission to practice law
- 2004 Second State Exam, Düsseldorf
- 2002 First State Exam, Freiburg