Stefanie Burkhardt advises national and international clients in complex commercial law disputes.
The focus of her work is on banking and capital market law, with a special emphasis on advising and representing credit institutions. She represents renowned credit institutions in litigation in all areas of banking and capital markets law both as plaintiffs and defendants.
- 2011–present Partner, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2009 Attorney, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2009 Specialist lawyer for banking and capital markets law
- 2005–2009 Attorney, Schmalz Legal, Frankfurt am Main
- 2005 Admission to practice law
- 2004 Second State Exam, Düsseldorf
- 2002 First State Exam, Freiburg