Stephan Kleemann, LL.M.
Stephan Kleemann has extensive experience in litigation and internal investigations.
He advises German and international clients in complex commercial disputes.
He focuses on litigation and arbitration in corporate and post M&A-transaction matters, as well as providing substantial expertise in securities, banking and capital markets law and professional liability matters.
- 2009–present Partner, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2004–2009 Counsel, Latham & Watkins LLP, Frankfurt am Main
- 2002 LL.M. in International Trade Law, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, USA
- 1997–2004 Attorney, Clifford Chance LLP (formerly Pünder Volhard Weber & Axster), Frankfurt am Main
- 1997 Admission to practice law
- 1996 Second State Exam, Rostock
- 1993 First State Exam, Göttingen