Stephan Kleemann, LL.M.
Stephan Kleemann has extensive experience in the areas of litigation and internal investigations.
He advises German and international clients in complex commercial disputes.
He has extensive experience in disputes involving tax-motivated investments and transactions (such as cum/ex transactions). Stephan Kleemann also has extensive expertise in capital markets and banking law as well as in the area of professional liability.
- Since 2009 Partner, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2004–2009 Counsel, Latham & Watkins LLP, Frankfurt am Main
- 2002 LL.M., University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, USA
- 1997–2004 Attorney, Clifford Chance LLP (formerly Pünder Volhard Weber & Axster), Frankfurt am Main
- 1997 Admission to practice law
- 1996 Second State Exam, Rostock
- 1993 First State Exam, Göttingen