Mirjam Escher, LL.M.
Mirjam Escher advises national and international clients on disputes in the field of commercial law.
The focus of her work is, in particular, in the areas of directors’ and officers’ liability as well as banking and capital market law.
- 2020 LL.M., Columbia University, School of Law, USA
- 2019 Attorney, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2019 Admission to practice law
- 2019 Second State Exam, Frankfurt am Main
- 2018 Research assistant, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2014 PhD project
- 2014 First State Exam, Heidelberg