Mirjam Escher advises German and international clients with regard to litigation and arbitration in the fields of the conflict of laws and international business law.
During her legal traineeship, Mirjam Escher worked for the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID) in Washington D.C. and gained valuable experience in the field of international arbitration. Mirjam Escher further focused on international arbitration in her doctoral thesis examining the Dissenting Opinion by comparing German and Anglo-American legal practice.
- 2019 Attorney, Schmitz & Partner Rechtsanwälte
- 2019 Admission to practice law
- 2019 Second State Exam, Frankfurt am Main
- 2014-2017 Research assistant and doctoral candidate, Heidelberg University (Institute for comparative law, the conflict of laws and international business law)
- 2014 First State Exam, Heidelberg